Cookies are usually small text files stored on the user’s web browser when navigating different pages. Cookies enable the website to remember the information about the user who has already visited that website. Cookies might store technical information, personal preferences, and customized contents, statistics of use, links to social networks, access to users’ accounts, etc. Cookies are made to adapt the web content to your profile and preferences. Without cookies the services provided by any website could be highly reduced.
Cookies used in this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
· Session cookies to ensure that Users, who are blogging, write human comments and not just automated applications. This is how certain forms of spam are tackled.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
· Social Networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons or type: I Like or Share.
Cookies disabling or deletion
You might use your right to disable or delete cookies from this website, at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on your internet software browsing settings.
· Neither this website nor its legal representatives hold any kind of liability whatsoever for the contents or accuracy of the privacy policies that might have the abovementioned third parties involved in this cookies policy.
· Web browsers are tools meant to store cookies and from this site, Users might exercise their right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor their legal representatives may grant the proper or improper cookies use by any of the abovementioned web browsers.
· In some cases the installation of cookies might be necessary for the browser to remember your decision not to accept them.
· Should any doubt or query about our cookies policy arise, do not hesitate to contact us.